Autonomous Connected Service Robot
WIZO is together with natural language processing capability facilitates an effective communication with the user. WIZO is a multilingual robot that can understand and interact with users in many widely-spoken languages to deliver a personalised user experience.
WIZO is a connected mobile autonomous service robot that offers multimodal interaction methods include speech, touch and connected app. WIZO comes in different set of various applications such as meet & greet, security, patrolling & surveillance and many more.
WIZO has been created as a Mobile Autonomous Human Assistive Robot. Its aim is to effectively support our daily activities.
Made in the UAE, it’s the first 3D Printed Humanoid Robot of its kind, with an array of amazing features
- Meet & Greet
- Face and Behavioural Recognition
- Localization & Navigation
- Autonomous Navigation
- 100% Safe
- Touring & Patrolling
- Manipulation & Grasping
Many, many other features can be tailor made for each user. Wizo Hardware includes:
- HD Touchscreen
- Bose Speaker system
- Front & Back Vision Cameras
- Job Scheduling program
- Cloud Based Programming
- Real time Conferencing
A family of WIZOs are spawned to completely adapt themselves in providing services in the industrial, public, health, education, entertainment, surveillance and hospitality sectors
WIZO is humanoid robot that can work in both indoor and outdoor environment:
- WIZO Nurse– is a nurse assistive mobile robotic is designed to support professionals in healthcare sector in different capacity.
- WIZO Waitress– take orders and serve food and beverages to customers at their tables in dining establishment.
- WIZO Receptionist can welcome visitors by greeting them through different channels of communication such as in person or via telephone.
- WIZO Firefighter are primarily responsible for responding to fires, accidents and other incidents where risks are posed to life, property and a person whose job is to extinguish fires.
- WIZO teacher assistant work under a teacher’s supervision to give students additional attention and instruction as well as lectures and answer questions on subject
- WIZO security Cop performs a variety of specialized clerical and technical non-sworn law enforcement duties in support of the Police Department including taking crime reports, enforcing parking laws and ordinances, performing traffic control, and receiving, securing, safeguarding, preserving, and disposing of police property and evidence; provides information to the public and answer visitors inquiries; prepares records and reports.
- WIZO personal Trainer helps clients achieve their fitness and health goals through motivating and educating them. It’s much more than giving out exercise orders. Wizo fitness trainers and instructors lead, instruct, and motivate individuals or groups in exercise activities, including cardiovascular exercise (exercises for the heart and blood system), strength training, and stretching. They work with people of all ages and skill levels.
- WIZO shop assistants really can help improve your day. A personal assistant can ensure a proper workflow is being followed and can alleviate you from having to do small tasks. Wizo shop assistant can also easily transition to helping you with personal tasks like ensuring your bills are paid on time and buy something you want outside.
- WIZO is the only robot that can detect all key human emotions, such as; happy, sad, surprise, fear, disgust and neutral. All of which facilitates effective communication by having a deeper understanding of user behaviour to deliver holistic, natural language processing capability.
- WIZO is a multilingual robot that can understand and interact with users in all widely spoken languages to deliver a personalised user experience; all of which is incorporated into the fusion from speech, text, touch and motion to push the boundaries of next generation human-computer interaction.
- WIZO is designed and manufactured to serve a multi-functional purpose in pushing beyond the boundaries and limitation of service robotics. The embedded visual engine allows for real-time object and facial recognition with video content analysis and summarisation.
- WIZO is a modular, humanoid robot equipped with sensors and other hardware to work in both indoor and outdoor environments.