Autonomous Fork Robot
- DIFORK is an eco-friendly, advanced and self-driven forklift, designed for loading, of loading, collecting and placing items in a warehouse. DIFORK is precise, safe and fully automated to solve logistic problems.
- DIFORK is aimed to reduce costs, improve performance, and safety in logistics.
- Built from a metal framework, DIFORK can be adjusted in height with interchangeable functionality.
- Built with DROS, DIFORK is a smart warehouse solution
- DIFORK is an eco-friendly method for smart warehouses
- DIFORK has a robustly built body to prevent itself from being damaged whilst engaged with loading and unloading heavy objects.
Digi Robotics Operating System (DROS) controls DiFork:
- DROS (Digit Robotics Operating System) is Five-Layer model that characterizes and standardizes the functions of autonomous systems and robotics.
- DROS has modulated architecture to enable scalable and agile development of multipurpose operating system for robotic applications.
- DROS facilitates hardware abstraction, interfacing, functional software module development, adaptive interaction and more. DROS is licensed under Digi Robotics Technologies
DIFORK solution can be used in areas of smart warehouse management system, airports, seaports, malls and logistic centres.
DIFORK – Autonomous Fork Robot
DIFORK is an eco-friendly advanced self-driven forklift, designed for loading, offloading, collecting, and placing items in a warehouse. DIFORK is precise, safe, and fully automated for logistic purposes. This automated vehicle is aimed to reduce costs and improve performance and safety in logistics DIFORK adapts to changes, conditions and avoids obstacles in the warehouse.
Built with DROS, DIFORK is dual task UAV smart warehouse solution. It facilitates a driverless forklift to vehicle communication through DROS at optimized movement of DIFORK through convoying and allowing higher speed. Additional built-on fully metal framework, the autonomous vehicle can be adjusted in height with interchangeable functionality.