DigiRob Welding Robot
ESAB’s Aristo U82 robot package is a complete set of welding equipment and consumables, based on ESAB’s latest digital power source technology.
DigiRob Welding Robot Applications :
- Arc Welding
- Electron Beam
- Flux Cored Welding
- Laser Welding
- Mig Welding
- Plasma Cutting
- Plasma Welding
- Resistance Welding
- Spot Welding
- Tig Welding
- Welding Automation
The Ultimate Welding Technology for Robots
The package consists of :
- The Aristo™Mig 5000iw inverter or ESABMig 4002, 5002 or 6502 choppers.
- The Aristo U82 control unit with SAT synergic lines or The Aristo W82 interface for different robot brands.
The Robofeed 3004w ELP encapsulated wire feeder with up to 30 m/min. wire feed speed.
- Cable packages.
- The Marathon Pac bulk drum with robot quality welding wire and optional bobbin holder.
- The robot package can be installed to enable SAT welding on newly built robots, but also for retrofit of existing installations
|Technical data||Alisto™Mig 4000i||Alisto™Mig 5000i|
|Mains Voltage, V, Hz||3×400,50/60||3×400,50/60|
|Fuse Slow, A||25||35|
|Mains Cable, mm2||4×4||4×6|
|Setting range, MIG/MAG,A||16-400/8-60(8-42 with panel M2)||16-500/8-60(8-42 with panel M2)|
|Setting range, MMA,A||16-400||16-500|
|Permitted load, 40 C|
|at 35% duty cycle, A/V||400/34|
|at 60% duty cycle, A/V||320/26||500/39|
|at 100% duty cycle, A/V||250A/26.5V||400/34|
|Open circuit voltage, V||68-88||68-88|
|Energy save mode (400v), W||60||50|
|Input power, KW||16||23|
|Apparant power, KVA||24.6||28|
|Power factor at maximum current||0.65||0.85|
|Effective at maximum current, %||85||86|
|Control voltage, V, Hz||42,50/60||42,50/60|
|Dimensions lxwxh, mm||625x394x496||625x394x496|
|Dimensions lxwxh(with cooling unit), mm||625x394x776||625x394x776|
|Enclosure class||IP 23||IP 23|
|Operating temperature, C||-10 to +40||-10 to +40|
|Insulation class (main trafo)||H||H|
|Standards||IEC/EN 60974-1, EN 50199||IEC/EN 60974-1, EN 50199|
DigiRob Welding DGRW270 / DGRW390 Specifications
|Robot Model||Robot KUKA KR Quantic (Germany).|
|Controller||KRC4 Controller with Smart-Pad.|
|System||Delcam Powermill 7 Axis & Robot Interface (UK).|
|Power Cut||Esab Aristo 4000i/Esab Aristo 5000i|
|Working Area||2700 mm x 2700 mm x 2700 mm / 3900 mm x 3900 mm x 3900 mm|
|Rotary table||1000 KG Plywood with co-ordinate motion system|
|Max. Speed||2250 mm/s|
|Applications||Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Iron|
|Weight||about 1500 KG|
|Integration||Includes cell design, configuration set up, wiring and testing prior to delivery|
|Option||1. Linear Rack of 3m or 5m or 7m.
2. High precision aluminium worktable 25mm for use with vacuum with variable Working Areas
3. Artec EVA 3D Laser Scanner.
4. External Rotary Table: 2000KG Plywood with coordinate motion system
5. KUKA KR120 for Longer Arm Reach of 3900mm x 3900mm x 3900mm
Mobile heavy-duty platforms, transport systems for internal logistics
or flexible production assistants
• A neologism of omnidirectional movement
• Describes the drives characteristics
• enables unlimited maneuverability
• Allows movements ( longitude , cross , diagonal)
• Unlimited Maneuverability
• Reduction of logistic area ( – more production area)
• No special floor preparation ( standard concrete)
• No wear of the floor
• Move large-scale components safely and conveniently up to 90 Tons
• Available in different Sizes and Payloads
• Utmost precision and simple operator control
LogiBot – is unmanned vehicle integrated together with KR30 Kuka robot as a safe eco-friendly advanced self-driven car for loading, offloading, picking, placing items in warehouses.
LogiBot is highly precise, modern, safe and fully automated vehicle for a logistic purposes. LogiBot is a perfect solution to reduce costs and improve performance and it brings automation in logistics on a new level and frontiers. LogiBot improves safety, by adapting to changes in warehouse conditions and avoids obstacles with more diligence and precision than human drivers. Dual-task for our UAV LogiBot is easy work. When fully programmed LogiBot does the driving for us and robot perform placing of items we can concentrate on other activities and save a time. Vehicle-to-vehicle communication through DigiRobotics Navigation System optimizes the movements of LogiBot through convoying and allowing higher speeds.
DigiRobotics Navigation System will include 3D-mapping of the warehouse (factory) through this program LogiBot will performs its everyday duties; advanced perception systems on-board of LogiBot makes it easy to control; a modern control system on UAV for monitoring tasks, and cooperative infrastructure laser scanners and solar batteries as an option make LogiBot a user-friendly car in any facility.
DigiRobotics technologies develop this solution to succeed in few goals:
- To quell rising labor costs
- To do jobs that people can’t or don’t want to do
- To fulfill tasks that require immense precision and immaculate timing
- To simplify complex supply chains and connect networks
- Higher efficiency in logistics
- LogiBot is perfect high-tech solution for any big factory, warehouse and logistic company.